Body Scrub Treatment
An invigorating scrub and massage leaves the skin smooth, stimulated, looking fresh and feeling clean. Steve offers you three ways to exfoliate - a heated herbal poultice (herbs wrapped in a ball of muslin cloth), home-made or Neals Yard Remedies' grain cream, and salt crystal exfoliation to remove dead skin, leaving fresh young skin. Each method is performed moisturised and nourished with a massage oil. The scrub sloughs off the top dead skin layers, hydrates, detoxifies, firms and tones skin condition, while improving texture and circulation. Ideal before a holiday, party date, pre-tanning, and for specific conditions like ingrown hairs, cellulite, dry, spotty or uneven skin.
A scrub of appropriate areas is included in a Skin Tan Treatment, Men's Manicure and Pedicure and Facial Treatment. A whole body scrub can be added before other treatments to prepare the skin to maximise the benefit of massages and skin conditioning. It can also be a stand alone treatment in its own right.
Choose your ideal scrub based on the needs of your skin:
- Slimming: Lemongrass and Ginger is an excellent stimulating and nourishing diuretic grain scrub, improving hydration, circulation and skin tone.
- Pre-Tanning: Pomegranate scrub...tropical luxury cream scrub.
- Cleansing: Himalayan Pink Mineral Salt with Jojoba, Lemongrass, Lime, Geranium, Rosemary, Patchouli, Palmarosa and Cypress...full of mineral richness with larger salt crystal scrub.
- Balancing: Geranium Leaf Botanical cream scrub.
- Detoxing: Mandarin and Black Pepper salt crystal scrub.
- Indian style: Sizzling herbal poultice filled with Indian herbs.
For your moisturising massage, I have:
- Ayurvedic Dosha OIl - ideal for a sizzling herbal poultice exfoliation, Indian style.
- Hydrating Frankincense, Pomegranate, Sandalwood, Black Pepper and Orange.
- Detoxifying Fennel, Juniper, Eucalyptus, Black Pepper and Pomegranate.
- Warming Fennel, Clove, Vetivert and Ginger...to relax and stretch the muscles.
- Cooling Ginger lily, Vetivert, Jequirity, Camphor, Thyme, Rosemary, Musk mellow, Menthol, Ylang ylang, and Amla. Ideal for cooling and dulling aches and pains.
- Neal's Yard Organic firming and toning moisturising cream, to refine and smooth the silhouette.
You can choose an alternative massage from my range of Classic Massages and Far Eastern Speciality Massages.