Body Scrub Treatment
An invigorating scrub and massage leaves the skin smooth, stimulated, looking fresh and feeling clean. Steve uses home-made or Neals Yard Remedies' grain cream or salt crystal exfoliation to remove dead skin, leaving fresh young skin which is then best moisturised and nourished with a massage. The scrub sloughs off the top dead skin layers, hydrates, detoxifies, firms and tones skin condition, while improving texture and circulation. Ideal before a holiday, party date, pre-tanning, and for specific conditions like ingrown hairs, cellulite, dry, spotty or uneven skin.
A scrub of appropriate areas is included in a Skin Tan Treatment, Men's Manicure and Pedicure and Facial Treatment and can be added before other treatments to prepare the skin to maximise the benefit of massages and skin conditioning.
Choose your ideal scrub based on the needs of your skin:
- Slimming: Lemongrass and Ginger is an excellent stimulating and nourishing diuretic grain scrub, improving hydration, circulation and skin tone.
- Pre-Tanning: Pomegranate scrub...tropical luxury.
- Cleansing: Himalayan Pink Mineral Salt with Jojoba, Lemongrass, Lime, Geranium, Rosemary, Patchouli, Palmarosa and Cypress...full of mineral richness with larger salt crystal scrub.
- Balancing: Geranium Leaf Botanical.
- Detoxing: Mandarin and Black Pepper.
For your moisturising massage, I have:
- Hydrating Frankincense, Pomegranate, Sandalwood, Black Pepper and Orange.
- Detoxifying Fennel, Juniper, Eucalyptus, Black Pepper and Pomegranate.
- Warming Fennel, Clove, Vetivert and Ginger...to relax and stretch the muscles.
- Cooling Ginger lily, Vetivert, Jequirity, Camphor, Thyme, Rosemary, Musk mellow, Menthol, Ylang ylang, and Amla. Ideal for cooling and dulling aches and pains.
- Neal's Yard Organic firming and toning moisturising cream, to refine and smooth the silhouette.
You can choose an alternative massage from my range of Classic Western Massages and Far Eastern Speciality Massages.