Mens Traditional Wet Shave and Mini Facial
A traditional 10-step wet shave at al Covo takes 45-60 minutes and combines hair removal with a mini facial specifically designed for men and their skin needs.
The treatment involves the closest straight steel German razor, the relaxation of being swathed in hot towels, and skin conditioning treatments to leave your face fresh, soft, clean and smooth. It is useful for the romantic date, catching an admirer's eye in the street or the bar, and a spruce up to treat the partner and yourself.
This shave is popular for the businessman as it whisks you away from the daily chore of shaving (often a rushed morning affair), and introduces you to professional male facial skincare products while you relax in a calming private suite. Men who prefer to leave growth for a few days, weeks or months, can also use this service to go back to the clean look again, or shape their beards or goatees. It is also particularly effective for oily, dry, sensitive, infected and scarred skin, and ingrown, curly and thick hair, as it removes the top 2 to 3 layers of dead skin, and treats in-growing hair, bumps and spots.
The face is rejuvenated by six of The Shave Doctor's professional products, including a shaving brush, and the cut-throat razor double shave cuts the hair at up to 5 layers of dead skin deeper than a home-based shave, leaving it super smooth, without irritation, razor burn and rash. Male Shaving and Facial Skincare Products are available to purchase, should you wish to protect your skin more frequently.
A Wet Shave treatment includes:
- Hot and Cold Flannels to open pores for cleansing and close pores for protection.
- Straight razor (open steel blade) double shave to closely cut and define any shape.
- Facial Wash Scrub to exfoliate and cleanse.
- Oil Gel, Shave Cream and Shaving Brush to lubricate and soften the hairs deep in the root with warm emollient lather.
- Aftershave Balm to cool and soothe irritation.
- Moisturiser to nourish and hydrate the skin.