Massage can have many benefits to mind and body. Not sure which treatment is right for you? Have a chat with Steve on 023 80639913 or 07968 065885.
You can incorporate any of the following massage techniques:
- Hot Tub Hydrotherapy - Relax
in 39oC water in 4 different hot tub seats with water
jets, air jets and bubbles.
- Relaxing or Deep Tissue Massage - The classic relaxing or deeper tissue
treatment for the body.
- Back Neck and Shoulder Massage - al Covo's unique, signature back, neck and shoulder treatment
combine's Steve's ayurvedic, remedial, and aromatherapy training into an amazing
result for you.
- Aromatherapy Massage - Treat
the mind, body and spirit with oil blends for your particular needs.
- Hot Stone Massage Therapy
- Deep heat treatment to relax deeper muscle tissue and soothe the psyche.
- Acupressure / Shiatsu - Use of pressure points
to release energy blockages and rebalance the body's immune, endocrine or
- Thai Yoga Massage - A lazy man's yoga -
clothed, passive stretching with acupressure to unblock and open energy lines.
- Lomi Lomi Massage - Enjoy hot
herbal oils and long strokes for a full body massage for a Hawaiian king.
- Remedial Massage and Sports Massages - Reduce pain
and stiffness, improve flexibility and
performance, and help muscle groups recover faster from injury and fatigue with
these special massage and stretching techniques.
- Full Body Thai Hot Herbal Compress Massage - An exotic
hot full body massage using pummelling and stretching with a herbal compress.
- La Palmeraie Full Body Massage - A full body
herbal massage for cooling bronzed or burnt bodies.
- Ayurvedic Full Body Massage -
A deep tissue, warm
complex herbal oil massage with stretching.
- Balinese Spa Massage - Foot
face scrubs with a full body hot exotic herbal massage to deeply invigorate.
- Lymphatic Drainage Massage
- Reduce oedema or post-operative swelling and improve the body's immune system.
- Reiki Massage - Reiki combined with your chosen massage - one treatment with two energies.
- Natural Rejuvenation Facial Massage- An ayurvedic or aromatherapy
calming massage of marma points to rejuvenate facial muscles.
- Indian Head Massage -
Stimulating upper back, head, neck and shoulder massage to energise the brain
and nourish hair.
- Japanese Hand Massage - A shiatsu based treatment
of the arms and hands, to aid blood and energy flow.
- Thai Foot Massage - An
acupressure treatment for the lower leg and feet, clearing energy lines up the
Thanks for combining the hot stones with aromatherapy oils
and giving a lot of attention to the back and shoulders...I love your attention
to my personal conditions! Sara