Body Scrub Treatment
An invigorating scrub and massage leaves the skin smooth, stimulated, looking fresh and feeling clean. Steve uses a grain cream or salt crystal exfoliation to remove dead skin, leaving fresh young skin which is then best moisturised and nourished with a massage. It sloughs off the top dead skin layers, hydrates, detoxifies, firms and tones skin condition, while improving texture and circulation. Ideal before a holiday, party date, pre-tanning, and for specific conditions like ingrown hairs, cellulite, dry, spotty or uneven skin. A scrub is highly recommended before a Skin Tan Treatment.
Choose your ideal scrub based on the needs of your skin:
- Slimming: Lemongrass and Ginger is an excellent stimulating and nourishing diuretic grain scrub, improving hydration, circulation and skin tone.
- Pre-Tanning: Pomegranate scrub...tropical luxury.
- Cleansing: Himalayan Pink Mineral Salt with Jojoba, Lemongrass, Lime, Geranium, Rosemary, Patchouli, Palmarosa and Cypress...full of mineral richness with larger salt crystal scrub.
- Balancing: Geranium Leaf Botanical.
- Detoxing: Mandarin and Black Pepper.
For your moisturising massage, I have:
- Hydrating Frankincense, Pomegranate, Sandalwood, Black Pepper and Orange.
- Detoxifying Fennel, Juniper, Eucalyptus, Black Pepper and Pomegranate.
- Warming Fennel, Clove, Vetivert and Ginger...to relax and stretch the muscles.
- Cooling Ginger lily, Vetivert, Jequirity, Camphor, Thyme, Rosemary, Musk mellow, Menthol, Ylang ylang, and Amla. Ideal for cooling and dulling aches and pains.
- Neal's Yard Organic firming and toning moisturising cream, to refine and smooth the silhouette.
- Or choose an extended treatment from my range of massages.
Session time includes consultation, treatment, aftercare and any use of shower/washroom. Please note an extra (free) 20 minutes may be required for your first treatment's consultation. Membership and Treatment Course Prepurchases can save you money.