AL COVO FACILITIES
I have a rural Cypriot retreat and Spanish farmhouse
retreat - privately available for hire, and where you can go for one of my
massage training course retreat weeks.
offers its Southampton suite open to clients by appointment only, for private sessions, between 8am and 8pm weekdays and occasionally at weekends.
The private suite covers the lower ground floor of a lovely restored 1830’s
townhouse in Cranbury Place, Southampton, SO14 0LG (near the Jurys Inn, Royal South Hants Hospital, Bevois Valley, Bedford
Place and London Road area of the City Centre). There is 2 hours free parking for visitors along the
right hand side of the road.
Click here for a map and directions to al Covo.
In addition to the underfloor heated treatment and training room, there is an
outdoor hot tub, WC and shower.
A calming therapeutic atmosphere is maintained by attention to detail:
- Privacy – The suite is private with an unmarked entrance, just
saying 'al Covo', down steps from the road.
- Hygiene - Fresh towels, robes and a clean modern shower and washroom. Steve has the highest personal hygiene standards.
- Décor – Sumptuous Oriental silk and velvet tapestries, original
flagstones, underfloor heating, designer bathroom and 1830's heritage, bring luxurious calm with modern facilities.
- Comfort – A choice of couches, chairs, pillows, and bolsters
- Lighting – Soft and discrete with
candles for massage, or clean and bright for waxing.
- Warmth– Steve's renowned warm hands, a steady heat from the floor, electric
blankets and heated towels all keep the body warm.
- Air– Well-ventilated and draught-free with a choice of oil
scents or a summer breeze from the garden if preferred.
- Music– Mobile phones are switched off, and relaxing music is
played in the room. Enjoy access to very many artists' tracks and albums.
Click here to find out more about me, Steve.
Click here to find out about my Spanish retreat farmhouse - privately available
for hire, or go for one of my massage training course retreat weeks.